Genealogy Escape Room
Imagine you are trapped in an archive and the only way out is to solve a series of genealogy research puzzles. Are you up to the challenge? Are you ready for Genealogy Escape Room? The webinar is the “reveal” where a step-by-step review of each puzzle, task, and clue all the way to the final “key” to open the door. Genealogy methodology concepts will be summarized.
1. On what date did Alfred W. Fielding die?
2. In which city did Alfred W. Fielding die?
3. What is the patent number of bubble wrap, listed as “Method for making laminated cushioning material”?
4. On what street did Alfred W. Fielding live in 1940?
5. On which date was the William H. Fielding family enumerated in 1940?
6. How is Ella Fielding related to Alfred W. Fielding?
7. At what age did Ella Fielding marry according to the 1940 census?
8. Who was Ella Fielding's husband?
9. On what date did Ella Fielding's husband die?
10. What is the MAIDEN name of Alfred W. Fielding's wife?
11. What is the birthdate of Marc Chavannes?
12. What is the first name of Marc Chavannes' FIRST wife?
13. What is the first name of Marc Chavannes' SECOND wife?
14. On what date did Marc Chavannes die?
15. What name do Fielding and Chavannes have in common?
16. Under what name can Marc Chavannes be found in public records?
to Genealogy Society of Craighead County
P.O. Box 844
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72403